Quartz Westminster/Whittington Pendulum Chime Strike Unit Quartz clock unit chimes every 15 minutes.
- Chimes a progressive melody every 1/4 hour and also counts out the full hour.
- Classic chime sounds off 4, 8, 12 and 16 notes and chimes off the full hour.
- Operates on a C cell. Size is 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-3/4". volume control.
- Long handshaft will pass 5/8" thick material.
- Pendulum is scored on one side to snap to desired length.
Pendulum rods attach about 2" below the handhaft, so when mountedin a clockcase, the measurement from handshaft to center of
pendulum disc is about 2" longer than the rod.
- Bright polished brass pendulum bob is 2-3/4" diameter.
Free Clock Hands with every unit.
Choose Hour & Minute hands from Hands Page.
If no hands selected we will send a random set.
We will send a sweep hand to fit.
Note: The pendulums can be cut shorter to any length.The 24 inch pendulum will have (1 or 2) rivet fabrication,see pendulum photo. Unit can be operated without the pendulum rod.